Streetshirts - Great customer service

DiggerB's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“Streetshirts - Great customer service”

Written on: 17/12/2012 by DiggerB (1 review written)

This was the first time I have used Streetshirts, they were reccomended to me by a friend. I have to say I found thier service to be very good, the quality of the print and the garments are good for the price. I have only been slightly disapointed with the wait for delivery, but it is Xmas and I know they are very busy, and they do inform you when it's estimated to be delivered and thier email back up information is good. They have also sent a £10 voucher for not meeting their deadline as promised.

I have to tell you that XL size is indeed extra Large, true to it's size, there is plenty of room in the mens T/shirts.

• 3 mens T/shirts

• Up to a week late

Eskay786's Response to DiggerB's Review

Written on: 11/01/2013

Yes this was my first time using this site and i know they were busy so my product was not delivered on time but it is ok because this site inspired me i always wanted to design my shirts it was a dream of mines.

Diggerb's reply to Eskay786's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2013

Yes, one shirt never turned up over Xmas, probably down to the mail, but they have kindley offered to resend it, dispatch estimate 08/01 it hasn't come yet but expecting it early next week hopefully, so still happy with customer service, very good. The product quality is very good.

Diggerb's Response to DiggerB's Review

Written on: 11/01/2013

One T shirt did not arrive over the Xmas period and has still not shown up. Most likely down to the mail. I am pleased to say that Streetshirts have kindly offered to resend the order. Dispatch estimated for 08/01/13 today is the 10th not come yet but hope it comes early next week so still very pleased with customer service. The quality of thier products is very good. I would use them again.