They've sunk themselves!!!!

Guest's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“They've sunk themselves!!!!”

Written on: 13/12/2012

It took over a week for my two shirts to arrive (guaranteed next day dispatch???)and when they arrived... Oh my, what a load of rubbish, I could have done better myself with one of those kits you get from Curry's. I paid £80 for two shirts.. what a mug I was!!!
Garments were poor quality also with threads hanging off!!!
Tried to get a refund but was told they would reprint in a better method and ship quickly... First question is why didn't they do that in the first place and secondly... well it's now three weeks after the order was placed so you decide ! Paypal dispute raised and full refund requested.
It appears that they had a free T-shirt offer back in October and they were overwhelmed by the response with 1000's of orders that they just can't handle. Wish I had known that before ordering.
Got them from a really nice guy at 'Time to Run' instead for half the price, good quality and delivered two days after order....

• two running tops for an extortionate price, see review

• Still waiting