5***** service at 2** prices + Great value for money

Rennelly's review of Streetshirts - www.streetshirts.co.uk (Pre October 2013)

“5***** service at 2** prices + Great value for money”

Written on: 13/11/2012 by Rennelly (1 review written)

I've been hoping the get the chance to write a review for these guys for a while now. It's so rare these days to find a company that actually deliver an all round excellent customer service. I've made mutiple orders and I've never EVER been dissapointed upon receipt of my items. I'm so impressed with the good quality of the shirts and the skillful printing applied. The most comendable aspect is the superfast delivery. Tt gives me so much peace of mind knowing that I can place an order and not only will it arrive like the speed of lightening, it will be exactly what I requested. The cherry on the cake is the fab prices, and great discounts for their customers. Honestly, these gus are fantastic, I've recommened them to strangers as well as people I know. In my opinion streetshits blow their competition out the water. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed!

• Goods purchased & cost