Pinning down the loose ends

Gebump's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“Pinning down the loose ends”

Written on: 07/08/2012 by Gebump (1 review written)

My wiife bought some barrettes in France over 40 years ago and finally wore out the last one in 2011. She had been searching for replacements but never found ones with the same quality as the ones she had. In addition the ones she thought would "do" broke. Realizing that replacements would be good birthday/Christmas present I started looking for hair accessories that would meet her exacting standards and high expectations. When I landed on Stone-Bridge.co.uk I felt I had found what I was looking for. She received the first order and I waited for her reaction. She was delighted. In addition to the two new barrettes I had purchased several u pins which I thought she could use when she put her hair up in a
French Twist (I'm not sure of the terminology ) which she is now doing regularly. I have since bought her several more u pins and some hair sticks from Stone-Bridge and have my eye on several other items for not only my wife but my daughter-in-law.

• Barrettes, hair sticks and u pins. 180£