A delight from start to finish!

Guest's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“A delight from start to finish!”

Written on: 07/08/2012

This has been, without a doubt, the single best online shopping experience of my life so far. The freindly and personable updates on my order passed the (not very long at all) waiting time, which usually means I cool off about my purchase before I've even got it. Not so with stone bridge, I really felt like I was being looked after by someone who valued my custom and knew my name! It's rare that you actually feel you've made a friend when shopping online!
The high high quality clip I have just received came in a gorgeous package and I felt like I was opening a present. The product alone would have been worth the price I paid, but the service and presentation have made it a clip that will also make me smile - it's funny how a good experience adds value to an object!
I won't hesitate to come back to stone bridge. In fact I'm looking forward to it already!
Thank you thank you thank you!

• ficcare maximas clip. £33