Funky, practical, efficient, knowledgable

hilaryivory's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“Funky, practical, efficient, knowledgable”

Written on: 06/08/2012 by hilaryivory (1 review written)

Stone Bridge hair accessories are definitely products that you can trust, as well as look gorgeous. I was a bit hesitant about spending £30+ on what seems a teeny-tiny accessory (okay, I know – so is a diamond ring, right?), but having gone through scores of cheap ones, I fired off an email to Stone Bridge asking what I was paying for and what might work for hair so thick it looks like an explosion in a mattress factory when it's not blow-dried. The answers were so thorough, so explanatory, intelligent, and friendly that I've kept them on file to refer to later. Reader, I bought two, and they've been in daily service for around a year now – and I mean daily. They arrive in the most delightful packaging super-promptly. I shall be buying two more very shortly. What's more, there's a newsletter that's informative on the wider subject – the technical aspects of haircare; what works and what's a load of rubbish; research findings on hair colours – whatever Melissa comes across that interests her, she passes on.

• Two hair clasps