Best hair accessories business I've ever found!

brewskidog93's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“Best hair accessories business I've ever found!”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by brewskidog93 (1 review written)

I cannot write enough positive things about Stone Bridge. 1) The personalised service is phenomenal; 2) The selection of accessories is amazing, and I *love* the fact that it is broken down in categories based on hair type; 3) The products are of a quality standard high above anything you will find on the high street; 4) When I had a small issue with one of the products the problem was sorted out right away, above and beyond to my satisfaction; and 5) You can try, but you will never find a shop like this that not only provides superior products and service, but styling and other advice for your hair.

I have thick, unruly, and generally un-stylable hair, and I have made a hair revelation after discovering Stone Bridge. I wish they trained hair stylists! So many years I went with just plain old boring hair, and now I can play with it and have fun, instead of being constantly frustrated and annoyed at the wasted money and time on hair accessories that don't work for me.

• Goods purchased & cost