Fabulous, comfortable, & great value

KristinWarry's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“Fabulous, comfortable, and great value”

Written on: 20/06/2012 by KristinWarry (1 review written)

I got fed up of spending a tenner on hair slides or grips, only for the to break, be uncomfortable, or just mot work for my hair. I decided that if I can spend hundreds of glasses, I can surely pay a little more for hair accessories that I wear every day too. This site came up on google, and whilst some things are very expensive, others are only about double the cost of things from Claires or Boots.

The site itself was so impressive, with videos for ways to use different things, and categories for different hair types, that I thought this was well worth the risk. I am so glad I did. I have a beautiful hair alice band now, that I can forget I am wearing - it did need a slightly warm day to mould perfectly, not outside in minus 3 like the first wear! I have since bought several other things all of which are beautiful. I did have to return on banana clip - it was totally gorgeous, but just slid off whenever I moved my head. It was returned without a quibble and exchanged for some other items (my choice) my favourite has to be a mixed tortoiseshell flower barette which was a scary £79, but it is so lovely, handmade, and really compliments my redhair perfectly, so I dont regret it.

I cant see me buying from any other site or shop from now on to tell you the truth. Try it, you wont regret it!

• Alice bands, barettes, petit soldat, ficcare maximus, hair sticks ....