Helpful, friendly staff. High quality divine products.

lindielou's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“Helpful, friendly staff. High quality divine products.”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by lindielou (1 review written)

From my first dealings with the staff l was very impressed by their knowledge of which products would suit my hair type.
I must admit at first the price of the hair accessories was rather off putting. However following my birthday l decided to treat myself to one of their beautiful barrettes. The fact that money given me for my birthday made it easier ! However , when the barrette arrived , very speedily , it was clear that I had treated myself to a high quality thing of beauty that was well designed for it's job. I always feel really special wearing any of my Stone Bridge hair accessories.
All my family and friends know they will be certain to get me the 'right' birthday or Christmas present , if they select something from Stone Bridge! With spending time taking to the staff before l made my first purchase - I felt quite confident that I was buying the right product for me. This can be a disadvantage when buying via the net, but the staff clearly know their 'stuff'. My growing collecting of Stone Bridge barrettes and other hair accessories is my pride and joy!

• Goods purchased & cost