Fabulous Company

234AAA's review of Stone Bridge Hair Accessories - Stone-Bridge.co.uk

“Fabulous Company”

Written on: 01/05/2012 by 234AAA (1 review written)

Found this company when looking online for a hairband. The service has been incredible, nothing is too much trouble. They obviously care about providing first class customer service. I received lots of tips and advice from them and they replied very quickley by email to any questions I had.
I had initially purchased a beautiful hairband from their website that I chose myself but it was not the right type for my hair. After emailing Stone Bridge, Claire emailed back with loads of advice and suggestions of which products would suit my hair.I returned the unsuitable hairband and requested an alternative based on Claires advice. I also ordered a hair clamp which was stunning.Both these items were absolutely pefect and I love them. The service all the way along has been first class. The products are so well made and beautiful that I hope I will be using them for many years to come. I will also use this company gain without hesitation.

• A tortoiseshell hairband and similar hair clamp