Worst site ever

Roxanne12's review of Spoiled Brat - www.spoiledbrat.co.uk

“Worst site ever”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by Roxanne12 (1 review written)

Ordered two dresses. Received them promptly. Returned 1 due to size n the 16 th June uses there free returns service that they advertise all over there site. Requested a return they sent me the returns slip.bsen the item back. A month down the line I received no refund. Chase them by email they replied they hadn't recived the item and it can take up to several working days. Still no refund. Emailed again they told me it still hasn't been received. Sent them the returns number off the receipt they told me it was invalid. I put the number in on the Royal Mail website and it told me the parcel was in transit. I emailed them about this they apologised saying they had used the wrong site. Still no refund. Emailed them they told me I had to contact Royal Mail which I did Royal Mail stated that as it was a free returns service there was no tracking on the item so when typing in my returns label number it would always state that the parcel was in transit and would no provide any tracking information but it was for the company to issue me a refund if I had proof of postage. I emailed spoiled brat again and they told me this was not the case and I should have sent the parcel tracked. They then stated that in the terms and conditions it states if you use the free returns service you use it at your own risk and They are not liable if they don't receive the item. When I request a return they sent me the returns slip to send the parcel back. Why did they not state this when they sent out the free returns slip or offer other alternatives of sending it back at my own cost. I will not be refunded for the item as they say it wasn't received. I have never had this issue when sending parcels back with Royal Mail. As the parcel wasn't sent back tracked they are saying they did not recive it. I want to take this further I have told this to spoiled brat but they have not given me any details of how to. They shouldn't advertise free returns all over the site and then state your liable if they don't recive the item. Never order from this site.

• 220.00

Lostpatience's Response to Roxanne12's Review

Written on: 02/03/2014

The above review could have been written by me. I had the exact experience. Why are they getting away it? Isn't there something that can be done with a company who trades in this way? I thought of contacting Trading Standards and the Advertising Standards Authority. I personally would never deal with them again, and am amazed that they still have the affront to trade in this immoral way. Have lost money, time and effort, and patience with Spoiled Brat. Very aptly named!!