Absolutely dire customer services - don't waste your money!

Guest's review of Spoiled Brat - www.spoiledbrat.co.uk

“Absolutely dire customer services - don't waste your...”

Written on: 07/04/2013

I ordered a personalised jute bag in January and was extremely disappointed with the bag, as my name was written in a mismatch of font sizes, with a middle letter written in capital. My name did not even look like my name. I specifically requested for the first letter to be an initial and the remaining letters in lower case (this is normal, right?). How this so-called designer @ Lucybella could not even follow a simple instruction, is beyond me.

Following my major disappointment, I contacted spoiledbrat and they said there was nothing wrong with the way my name had been written. She made it clear to me, that she and the designer saw no fault with the way my name was spelt and even had the audacity to tell me that if I had wanted my name spelt a certain way, I should have told them. I am the customer at the end of the day and they should listen to customers.

I provided photographic evidence of my bag and compared it to other bags that were spelt beautifully and queried why mine wasn't. She just fobbed me off again and told me not to contact them again. This led me to send an e-mail and letter complaint to spoiledbrat, as I had made it very clear that I was not happy and could not use this bag and I needed a resolution. I did not hear anything from them. Their customer services is an absolute joke. Be warned! I eventually took this matter up with Trading Standards. I have since been refunded.

I will NEVER EVER buy from spoiledbrat again. if anyone is thinking of buying a personalised bag, buy one from claireabella @ toxicfox. I have 2 of their bags and they are just beautiful. their customer services are tops as well. That is how you do business, listen to customers and provide good customer service.

• lucybella personalised jute bag