Use this site at your own peril!

Guest's review of Spoiled Brat - www.spoiledbrat.co.uk

“Use this site at your own peril!”

Written on: 06/01/2013

ordered an item on the 20th December, the website stated that the item was on a pre oI rder status apart from a few remaining in the size I required. As this was to be a gift for the end of the month I decided to order from Spoiled Brat rather than the manufacturer (the manufacturer had free delivery and a 10% off first order) as I did not want to wait until the 3rd January which was the date given if I bought direct. I received no dispatch information so wrote to Spoiled Brat to query the delay. They advised that they would not be dispatching this until the 3rd January, the same date as the manufacturer. The email received from customer services seems to imply that the fault was somehow mine for not reading the product description. The item concerned is still showing as in stock despite my complaint and the response to my complaint on the length of time it has taken for customer service to address my concerns was "As you are aware our offices were closed from Friday the 21st of December for Christmas and reopened today, this is the reason your emails were no responded to earlier" How I was supposed to have known that they decided to close the office 3 days before Christmas, this was not mentioned in any correspondence to me. I have written again to ask them to review the way this has been dealt with and am awaiting hopefully a more reasonable response to the error.

6th Jan, As yet I have still not received any response to my complaint. I did however receive an email on the 3rd of January to state that my order had been dispatched. This was followed by an email on the 4th January stating that an error had been made and the order had not been dispatched and was now again out of stock. The customer service department is unhelpful, inept and incompetent and I would not recommend this company to anyone. I would suggest that if you want a particular item from this store, bypass them and go direct to the manufacturer or use a different stockist to avoid stress and disappointment. If I could I would give this site a minus star rating.