GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

logy's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE”

Written on: 19/03/2014 by logy (1 review written)

Admittedly i was reluctant to order my rayban optical frames from smartbuyglasses at first, as i saw they were being dispatched from Hong Kong and some reviews were mentioning poor quality fakes, but there seemed to be plenty of satisfied customers also, so i decided to go ahead with the order. In the end i should not have been worried! I had a tracking number in less than 24 hours from DHL, and in 48 hours they had arrived in uk, from Hong Kong, passed through uk customs and been delivered to my door. I compared my new glasses to my old rayban frames and they were indeed 100% genuine and complete with original case, cloth and paperwork. I also checked against fakes online and everything checked out a-ok, right down to the barcode on the rayban packaging. First class service and i would definitely buy from smartbuyglasses again. Compared to buying these frames from a uk optician, i saved around £100 buying the frames from smartbuyglasses and taking them to have prescription reactions lenses fitted at my local opticians.

• LADIES RAYBAN OPTICAL FRAMES