Genuine website & exceptional service!! Absolute delight!

Guest's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“Genuine website and exceptional service!! Absolute...”

Written on: 19/03/2014

When I saw the website and the prices I had two concerns:
1. How genuine the stuff was?
2. How trustworthy the website was - afterall once payment is done there is little you can do.

Starting with the product. My experience tells me the product is absolutely genuine - and in great condition. The website kept me in the loop on the delivery an informed me when the courier was sent. Yes it is not the fastest service but seriously who cares - you are getting the real thing at some of the best prices available out there!
Now for the real part which absolutely was a pleasant surprise - I made the mistake of not checking my prescription which had changed before I placed the order. I offered the website to pay and order in the new prescription lenses. They not only sent me the right lenses but for absolutely free!! That has to be one of the best customer service experiences that I have had till date.

Thank you very much for an exceptional experience and next time I look for eye wear you surely know where I will be headed to.

Cheers