Very happy

nrCantrell27's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“Very happy”

Written on: 13/03/2014 by nrCantrell27 (1 review written)

After deliberating for sometime on the wisdom of buying such an important personal item online because it was cheaper, I bought Ray Ban sunglasses but with prescription , transition lenses. I had more choice of frames than on the high street so got exactly the frame I wanted for a significant saving. The glasses arrived 6 days after ordering online one evening after work. In my experience this is quicker than any opticians I have used previously because they too send frames off to have lenses fitted and have to wait for their return, then you have to find a convenient time to go and collect them. These were delivered to my address within the week. Since they are a good quality designer frame they 'carry themselves off' regardless of my own face behind them! Changing glasses is always a big step image wise and on top can be very expensive so I am satisfied that I have a value for money product delivered through an efficient service. Thank you, I will be using smartbuy service again when I order my spare pair; just haven't decided which frame yet - the choice is huge!

• Ray Ban club master sunglasses with prescription transition lenses £285