Perfect result!

Guest's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“Perfect result!”

Written on: 22/01/2014

I was initially very uneasy about purchasing a pair of Gucci frames online, as I was very concerned about the authenticity of the product and if they would be exactly the same as those I had sampled and tested with my Optician. As a consequence of this, I e mailed the customer service department who assured me that the article was 100% genuine and authentic , and if I wasn't completely satisfied with the product, I could return them and receive a full refund.
On receipt of the goods, they were exactly as ordered. They were perfect and my Optician was very impressed!
However, my only slight issue was they took longer to arrive than expected and also the packaging of the product should have been more substantial to ensure that absolutely no damage could occur in transit. The item, although wrapped loosely in bubble wrap, was enclosed in a box that was too large and as a consequence of this, the product was able to move freely and rattle around inside the box which could have resulted in damage to the item. Fortunately the frames were intact and I have had great pleasure wearing them, after my own option fitted my prescription lenses.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this site to others and look forward to purchasing some Sunglasses frames this year!

• Gucci glasses frames £115.00 + £4.95 Insurance cover