See The Light!

davidlashmar's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“See The Light!”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by davidlashmar (1 review written)

There are so many poor retailers on line nowadays especially in the field of sunglasses and frames it is difficult to know who to trust. I had that problem. I knew precisely what I wanted but was nervous putting my business with an unknown merchant. Eventually the quality of Smart Buy Glasses' website impressed me especially with their comprehensive range and I took a chance and placed my order.

From the minute my order was received I was kept in constant contact regarding the progress of the order and, within a very short while, a package arrived at my house. Everything was perfect! The RayBan glasses were exactly what I had ordered and obviously were genuine, the packaging was superb and a nice touch was the addition of cleaning stuff from Smart Buy Glasses.

This is how a company should perform but, sadly, few do. That is why they will continue to grow as their reputation will spread. I will certainly recommend them and, very shortly, be using them again!

• Superb!