I am very pleased with my sunglasses

Lizziebarnes's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“I am very pleased with my sunglasses”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by Lizziebarnes (1 review written)

I was killing time trying on sunnies at Heathrow Airport and found a Fendi pair I really liked but they were sold out. I took a note of the code (fs5219) and searched online when I returned from holiday. I found the sunglasses on SmartBuyGlasses.co.uk for a couple of pounds more than the duty free price and so I ordered them. Then I got concerned that they would not come in a Fendi case as I couldn't find it on my confirmation so I emailed the Company. Not only was the response prompt and confirmed that the glasses would come in case but the email was written so nice as if the staff or maybe it was the owner of the business really cared.

I was kept fully up-to-date with the tracking (I was reassured to know that my glasses were being shipped from Italy where they were made) and today my glasses arrived a few days ahead of time.

I'm really happy with my sunnies but also very impressed with the customer service I received.

• Fendi Sunglasses