Genuine Ray Bans

Guest's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“Genuine Ray Bans”

Written on: 31/07/2013

I already own 2 pairs of Ray Bans..but one of them got damaged so I claimed on my insurance...after they coughed up the payment I started to look for the best prices..but also being careful they were not fakes....there are a LOT out there so be careful..After much searching I noticed this company offering the best prices..Freed delivery..AND..having the pair I was looking for (they are hard to find now)..I was at first a bit wary because of where they were coming from...but I did more research and found them to be genuine designer glass and sunshade eye wear supplier...I was expecting delivery to be slow..but NO...within 2 days they were in my country...but typically..my own country decided to mess the delivery up (so Don't blame the supplier for this)..it took a further 3 days to get to me ...some 45 miles away...Grrrrr...No wonder our postal service is going to the dogs here in England...I know mistakes are made, so I feel they would have been with me in 4 days tops if everything had gone well...
The glasses themselves were great RB3467 and a perfect fit..Everything was genuine and came as described including a free cleaning kit..I would recommend this supplier without hesitation and to my friends..

• Goods purchased & cost