Good Experience & great price

David1964's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“Good Experience and great price”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by David1964 (1 review written)

Like a lot of people I was a little concerned when I seen they were shipped from Hong Kong as its well known that there are a lot of fakes around that area, but after a lot of research I was happy they were genuine company and decided to go for it.

I ordered my rb2132 wayfarers 15 July. I received all the details and tracking information the next day saying glasses were dispatched. 3 days later they arrived and having owned wayfarers for many years I checked them fully against another genuine pair and everything was good, these are defiantly 100% genuine.

After trying them on I decided I would rather have the larger size, so I emailed the company and asked for an exchange for the largest size, I had a reply next day with all the info I needed to send my glasses back (to a uk address) 2 days later I had a mail saying my new order had been placed and once again I received full details of the shipment and 3 days later my new glasses arrived.

It was a pleasure dealing with this company, everything was easy and smooth. The only thing I would say is that only having email and no contact number was a little worrying at first and the auto response emails a little annoying and do not fill you with confidence, But in my experience everything went smooth and no real issues.

My glasses were exchanged fast with no problems and I am very happy with the service, but I see a few people had a few problems with returns .. all I can say is in my experience it all went well and I would happily buy from them again

• Ray Ban New Wayfarer RB2132