quick, easy & cheap

Guest's review of Smart Buy Glasses - www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

“quick, easy & cheap”

Written on: 30/05/2013

i searched the web for a specific pair of frames and found that this site had by far the best price and range of frame colours & glass options. the day after booking i received an email and a text from DHL and the glasses arrived two days later all the way from Hong Kong! win :-)

• Goods purchased & cost

Danimart's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2013

I find this hard to believe and think this must be in an in-house person writing this post. My experience has been shocking. I placed my order on the 5 May as the expected delivery time stated 5 working days, today is the 12 June and still no sign of purchase. I have tried to contact their customer service team on several occasions but no one has gotten back to me. I'll be calling my bank tomorrow. DON'T use this website, i should have read the bad reviews written on this site before purchasing!!!!!!