Been waiting seven weeks for my order!!

Guest's review of Siren London - www.mysirenshop.com

“Been waiting seven weeks for my order!!”

Written on: 25/07/2011

I ordered three items online from www.sirenlondon.com with a Groupon voucher that cost £15 for £50 worth of clothing. I had never heard of this retailer before but the deal was so good, I thought it worth checking out. I found loads of nice things on the website, so bought the voucher.

I ordered a gorgeous coral-coloured top worth £12, a lovely floaty pink dress priced £15, and a really unusual brightly-coloured cardigan costing £32. In addition, I paid £3.99 postage.

I placed the order on 7th June. Had heard nothing 10 days later, so I contacted Siren to find out when I might expect my order. I was told my order would be sent out at the start of the following week. I then received a despatch notice four days later, advising that my full order had been posted. Excellent! Or so I thought...

A week later, I was still waiting, so contacted the company again. I was sent an apologetic email saying that my order would be sent out at the start of the week - a sense of deja vu came over me. I asked why I had received a despatch notice the week before and was told it had been sent in error.

A week later, I received one item of clothing - the coral-coloured top. Another week later I was still waiting for the other two items, so contacted Siren again to ask when I might expect them. I was told that I should have received them by now. I responded by saying that I hadn't received anything (and hadn't had a notice from Royal Mail saying that they tried to deliver while I was out), so I would appreciate if they could give me information about when the order was despatched, etc.

I am still waiting for an answer to that email, as well as the two outstanding items of clothing, seven weeks after I placed the order.

I am very disappointed with the service, as I really like the top I bought (and received). I hope my order has not been dealt with differently because I used the Groupon voucher and it has been put to the bottom of the pile.

All I want is the order I have paid for! That's not too much to ask, is it???

• Cardigan, dress top - purchased with Groupon voucher (£15 for £50)

• Still waiting

Ixoo's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2013

hi! I recently bought a dress I the page and they gave me a code for ups and everything was right until the page of ups said that my package was delivered and then I send a lot of emails but no one answer me , thats normal?

Taeshort's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

I have also had a lot of problems with them and am ready to cancel my order all together. the girl emailing me isn't getting back to me fast enough and they don't have a customer service phone number. i'm so angry!