Beware - if faulty, they won't admit it!

Guest's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“Beware - if faulty, they won't admit it!”

Written on: 14/12/2013

I ordered a dress very last minute. It arrived quite fast and looked nice. When I tried it on, the zipper wouldn't close easily - it actually took me about 30 minutes to zip it WITH assistance. Although my party was three days later, I decided to return the dress because I was afraid the zipper may break while putting it on the night of the party. I had to rush to find another dress locally and paid a lot of money to have it altered overnight. SimplyDresses now claims that the zipper is fine, and they charge me the $29 restocking fee. So, you have been warned - order at your own risks! I wonder how many $29s they have made or will make out of that dress alone...

• Goods purchased & cost

Marie1120's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2013

Update: They are cancelling the restocking fee - so I upgrade customer service and value for money to 4 stars!

Shoxfan66's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2014

thank God for the reviews about this place. I was getting ready to order a dress for my daughter's wedding & now I won't. I'll stick to more reputable companies that have free return shipping like Amazon, Zappos & Von Maur.

Danawhited2's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2014

I've been ordering all of my pageant dresses for the past four years from this site. I've never had issues. The 7 dresses I've ordered from here have been completely fine. This is the best website for dresses in my opinion.