Final Sale Stinks

Guest's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“Final Sale Stinks”

Written on: 30/11/2013

I ordered a dress and asked if the dress could be altered down from a size 12 to a size 6. I was told that the assistant could not see why the dress could not be altered. The dress can be altered but not cheaply. It has to pretty much be resewm in every area. I would not purchase a final sale item from this site. I have since made another order and will write a review when it is received. I relied on the statements of the assistant when I ordered the dress. I believe that she did not properly inform me when I ordered the dress. It appears that the company will say anything to make a sale; as opposed to being honest with a customer. At this time, I would not recommend this site to anyone. Prior to making the purchase, I should have asked a seamstress about alterations. I would have learned that the tailor of the dress would cost more than the dress.

• poor