HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

CTUCKER1's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by CTUCKER1 (1 review written)

I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY(SIMPLY DRESSES) AGAIN. THIS REVIEW IS IN NO WAY EXAGGERATED. I ORDERED A DRESS FOR MY BIRTHDAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT DID NOT LOOK ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE LOOKED ON THE WEBSITE, IT LOOKED TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I PAID $280.00 FOR THAT DRESS AND ALTHOUGH IT DID NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE PICTURE ON THE SITE I WOULD HAVE KEPT IT IF IT LOOKED DECENT, BUT IT DID NOT, IT LOOKED SO CHEAP AND WAS POORLY MADE, A NIGHTMARE. I WAS VERY UPSET OBVIOUSLY SO I CALLED TO RETURN AND THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY $80 RESTOCKING FEE... SO YOU SEND A DRESS THAT LOOKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, ITS TOTALLY OVER PRICED FROM THE QUALITY I SAW AND YOU KEEP $80.00, BUT ME THE CUSTOMER GETS NOTHING?? THEN AFTERWARDS I WENT BACK ON THE SITE TO SHOW PEOPLE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DRESS AND WHAT IS ON THE SITE AND THE PRICE CHANGED LIKE 3X, NEVER AGAIN!!!

• DRESS- $280.00