HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

AmberJay1's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 09/10/2013 by AmberJay1 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for a wedding and the dress came to me faulty with no clasp to hook the dress. I called the company to try and get another dress but they didn't have it in stock. They suggested that I take it to a seamtress to fix. So I have to pay extra money for a dress that I already spent $100 on??!! I asked if I could just exchange it for a new dress and they stated that I would have to start a new order. My problem with this whole ordeal is this company sent me a faulty dress and did not seem to care to assist me in expediting the process of getting a refund or sending me a new dress. This was the company's error not mine!!! I spoke to 2 supervisors and their attitude was "oh well, sorry". I will NEVER shop with this company again and believe me when I say I will let everyone know not to shop with them as well. I should not have to wait 5-10 business days after they recieve the dress for my money back or a new item. The worst customer service I've ever experienced!!

• Goods purchased & cost