Terrible Customer Service!

Guest's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“Terrible Customer Service!”

Written on: 12/09/2013

I ordered two dresses for a wedding and my wedding anniversary. When they arrived they seemed to fit ok, but I couldn't get the zipper up on my own. Turns out the zipper is cheap plastic and defective on BOTH dresses. For $100 per dress, I find this unacceptable. Like some others have mentioned, their return policy is ABSURD. I shop online very frequently and the least amount of time for returns is usually 14 days. 5 days is ridiculous! When I contacted customer service, they said they would make an exception one time for a return after the 5 days. When I told them the "simply dresses" tag, not the important tag, fell off of one, they would not accept it. This tag was attached to the seam of the zipper and detached when I unzipped it-- how can I be held responsible?! The main dress tag was still attached and I had not worn the dress. They were unwilling to bend. This company is not looking out for customer satisfaction, they seem to be taking advantage. I suggest to shop somewhere else for better quality and service.

• Goods purchased & cost