I love simply dresses!

Guest's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“I love simply dresses! ”

Written on: 29/04/2013

I seriously love this website i think their dresses are awesome and i ordered my first prom dress from dream prom and then i read all the bad reviews and then my parents cancelled it but we don't know if we get the money back so that was kind of a fail. So then i looked at simply dresses and i ordered from them before my homecoming dress and it came in 3 days with the fast shipping and the quality was awesome and now with dream prom i was so sad because i'm an exchange student from germany and prom was what i always thought about america so i thought i don't go anymore but then i looked at simply dresses again and i found a dress for 140 bucks and i ordered it with 3 days shipping and it got here on time and it looks just like in the picture and the quality is really good. It is just way too long because i'm 5 feet tall so i have to give it to a tailor. But yes i love simply dresses i would totally recommend it :)

• Goods purchased & cost