Warning!

TipseyBub's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“Warning!”

Written on: 11/01/2013 by TipseyBub (1 review written)

I purchased a dress from simply dresses, and the name describes their quality to a tee. The dress was simply made, and their services were simply awful. Twelve days after ordering the dress, it arrived. I opened the box to be unsatisfied. I didn't even have to try the dress on to realize that I wanted to return it. I continued to go through the return process, only to be redirected to four different customer service representatives. After following their instructions, I repackaged the product and shipped it back to the warehouse. I was then charged an $8.00 fee for the shipping label and a 20% restocking fee. I accepted to these conditions and was told I would be refunded by the same way of purchase (debit card). Six days after my product was returned, I received an email stating that my return was processed and I was issued store credit. I purchased the dress for $64.00 and received $32.00 in store credit. This is not only poor math, but terrible business etiquette. I, the purchaser, was unhappy with a product that this business produced. I follow their policies in the return of the product, with expectations they provided me with and they fail to meet the standards they set. If you make a purchase from this business, I would not expect quality, rather a wasted few hours, no dress and stolen money.