Terrible service clearly doesn't care about their customers

Guest's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“Terrible service clearly doesn't care about their...”

Written on: 04/01/2013

I went on this site to look for a dress for a wedding and I found one that was beautiful. I wasn't sure of my size so I ha my cousin measure me and put my measurements in there measure me section of the website. They told me I was a size 12. I was kind of confused because I'm normally a size 2. When I spoke to customer service to see if this was correct they told me that the dresses run small and that I was a size 12. Well when I received the dress it was wayyyy too big. I was Upset When I called they tried to charge me the restocking fee but I explanined to them that I went by there measurements. They ended up giving me store credit which took a week and bought another dress. I spoke to another representative about my size and she said I could get away with a size 8 buy I decided to order a 6. Still the dress was too big and it came damaged. Some of the jewels had fallen off. I call them today and they are giving me a hat time about changing the size of my dress and are now telling me that I might not get the dress on time. I'm so upset. Never ordering from here again.