Sizng needs to be more accurate

holly_renee's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“Sizng needs to be more accurate”

Written on: 15/10/2012 by holly_renee (1 review written)

I ordered my dress for my graduation dinner which is next friday.I ordered my dress Tuesday the 4th of September and it arrived exactly one week later which I was really happy with, it only took one week to arrive in New Zealand and I was worried it may get lost or not arrive in time just in case I needed to send it back or get any alterations which I did. I am happy with the dress but the size 0 seemed very big and I have to get it altered all around the bust and waist when on the size chart the measurements of a size 0 were exactly the same as my measurements so I would advise people to maybe go down a size when ordering from this website because I think that their dresses run to a larger size than what is stated on the size chart. The dress looked exactly like the picture on the website and I was so happy because I was worried it might a cheap rip-off but I was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend this website to a friend although just think carefully when you choose a size because you may find (like I did) that the dress isn't the measurements it stated to be.

• $130 US and $30 for international shipping