Out to make a buck!

Brittany_summer's review of Simply Dresses - www.simplydresses.com

“Out to make a buck!”

Written on: 11/10/2011 by Brittany_summer (1 review written)

Awful quality and customer service! I purchased a dress from Simplydresses.com. The dress was NOT the color in the picture or the color it was labeled. Dress was also very poor quality. It is unworn, has the tags on it, and is within 30 days of it's purchase but this website does not allow returns on it's sale items. Who knew? Also, they are adamant that every other online retailer has the same policy! Shopping with this retailer is a gamble! But that's what Vegas is for! Buyer beware! You will be left holding the bag while wearing a cheaply made, ill colored/fitting dress!

• Online

Branch Visited

• Formal Dress $107.75

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Vivatrade's Response to Brittany_summer's Review

Written on: 05/07/2012

I had unhappy experience with them ( www.simplydressescom and www.promgirl.com ) they r one website with 2 different domains. I ordered 6 dresses from sale section with amount of 1084$ and paid using paypal. Unfortunately they didn't send me order # and denying they received any payment from me. I tried for a week to solve this issue but the customer service was tooooo bad they always transfer me to someone else and I had to explain my problem all over again. Now I opened dispute in paypal and wait for them to pay me back. I had to buy from local stores when I hoped for something special for a special event.

awful awful awful experience won't deal with them again be aware.

Viva