Horrible Customer Service!

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Horrible Customer Service!”

Written on: 04/01/2014

Ordered 5 dresses, ended up returning 3 of them. Received a credit that was $140 less than the amount of the 3 dresses. Called customer service and they claimed that I had been given a discount initially on my total order, plus free shipping, so this was all the money I had coming to me. Upon asking specifically what discounts had been applied to which dresses, I discovered that one of the dresses that I had kept, they showed as being one of the ones returned, and the dress that I HAD returned--they had no record of the return. The clincher was that the dress I had returned was WAY more expensive than the one I had kept, and they had refunded me for the cheaper dress. I explained that I still had the "returned" dress, and the girl claimed there was nothing she could do about it; something to do with an automated return system, like there was no way it could be wrong! I went upstairs, got the dress, read the item number, manufacturer/designer info off the tag, and described the dress. She just kept saying there was nothing she could do....SO WRONG!!

I will never use this company again and will advise all friends and family to stay away!

• Goods purchased & cost