do not order

taharah's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“do not order”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by taharah (1 review written)

I am a US customer, placed my order 8/18 today is 9/4 and I have not received my 2 items! I am also not given tracking info and customer serbice has no info either! I have ordered from overseas before and was able to track pkgs! This has been a horrible and stressful experience! We order things because we want them, right? Very disappointing! Not able to cancel unti 28 days delinquent! Basically they tell you to wait and they only know the pkg has been shipped and they don't know where it is! Rediculous!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Visit simplybe.co.uk

Maryaoshea's Response to taharah's Review

Written on: 20/11/2013

I wish I had read these reviews prior to placing an order! I am a US customer and placed my order on 9/1 today is 9/20 and I have NOT received my order. Customer service SUCKS, they say it takes 7 to 10 business days. I point out that the USPS delivers on Saturdays . I asked for a refund and instead got a phone call from a supervisor telling me I have to wait longer. I wish I had not placed this order ~ never again!

simplybe.co.uk