Treating loyal customers like dirt!

Traiceyanne's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Treating loyal customers like dirt!”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by Traiceyanne (1 review written)

I've been with simply be for two years now. Always paid my account bill well before time. My credit limit started off at £150 and has now been increased to £1500. Which goes to show that I'm a good customer who always pays on time.
A few days ago I placed an order for a laptop for my son the order was successfully placed. Had an email with confirmation of this.
Yesterday I went online to track order only to my disappointment did I find it had been cancelled. No phone call no email telling me off this.
I decided to ring simply be. Waited for ages to be put through to the credit team!!! By the way these phone calls cost a fortune. You have to listen to so many options. Then an automated voice takes your details but never gets them right. By now I was pretty mad to say the least. Eventually I was put through to a lady who was so rude. She told me my account was being assessed and if I wanted laptop I would have to pay for it now.
I would have to wait until the 3rd of August after my account had been reviewed. Even then it was not guaranteed I could ever get credit again.
What kind of company treats their customers like this. SERIOUSLY!!!! I'm going to pay my account of asap and close account.
I did send them an email. Just had a reply with no apology and no promise of credit again. It even gave me instructions' how to order the laptop from them and pay in full. No thank you!! I could buy the same laptop £80 cheaper at currys.
Well simply be if this is how you treat loyal customers I'm disgusted.

• Goods purchased & cost