Brilliant service & clothes

Miss_Marie__'s review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Brilliant service & clothes”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by Miss_Marie__ (1 review written)

I've had Next day Delivery on 2 different parcels and have arrived on time and early morning. Quality of my clothes, so far, have been brilliant and well fitted. The branded clothes such as voi, are different measurements in sizes so be careful. I've returned items too but one item wasn't credited back, even though the item was returned in the same parcel as other items that were credited so I rung and within 5 minutes, it was credited back. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Some items are a bit more expensive but it's to be expected as most catalogues, including very and Littlewoods are more expensive than the shops. It's also helping me to rebuild my credit rating as I have a low £125 credit limit. Now I'm older and wiser, I'd like a stable credit rating. One tip though, never pay the minimum payment as it will cost you more in the long run. Even a couple of quid makes a big difference.

• Goods purchased & cost