Love It!!

MissEmmaLou's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Love It!!”

Written on: 11/06/2013 by MissEmmaLou (2 reviews written)

I have been a Simply Be customer for 5 months now and I cannot fault them at all!

All the clothes I have ordered have been good quality, contrary to some of the other reviews! Sending items back is not an issue if you read the instructions properly! I have sent a couple of items back, due to them not suiting me etc and I got an email to say that they had received my return within a few days (due to second class post and admin - which is more than understandable) and the money was credited to my account within 24 hours of that email.

I was away on business shortly after ordering some new sunglasses, and as they are with a separate company they were delivered by Royal Mail they did not leave them in my greenhouse as I request all of my other items to be. When I got back I went to collect them and they told me they had been returned, understandable since it had been 3 weeks. I sent them an email using the website and I had a reply within the hour! They had received the item back and credited my account and said that they would re-dispatch them that day, which they did. I received them 2 days after sending my email with NO CHARGES!

I have phoned customer services on numerous occasions with queries and I have never received anything but excellent, helpful service!

If you read everything carefully when you sign up and order then you will be fully aware of all the charges which are no different to any other website!

• £100+