Horrifyingly SLOW shipping, products not worth the $$

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Horrifyingly SLOW shipping, products not worth the $$”

Written on: 30/05/2013

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH SIMPLY BE!! Their clothes appear very cute online. However, they are not so great in person. The dress I ordered was suppose to be a soft floral print, once I actually got it, its bright and not at all like it appeared online!! I am so disappointed as the dress was meant for graduation. I also ordered what I thought was a very cute shirt. When I received it, it was twice as short as it looked online, and was not cute by any means.

Shipping and customer service, was absolutely horrible!! I ordered on the 9th, and I didn't receive it until the 28th, almost an entire THREE weeks. I wrote customer service because the company DOES NOT provide you with a tracking number, you are completely left in the dark, and they told me I didn't order until the 15th. Well thats funny since I have an email FROM THEM saying I ordered on the 9th.

If the clothes had been cute and were what I was lead to expect, the fact that the company is so poorly operated could have been overlooked, but the clothes were just as disappointing as the service.

• Goods purchased & cost