Credit Account & Customer Service???????

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Credit Account and Customer Service???????”

Written on: 09/05/2013

I opened a credit account with Simply Be in February 2013 and was quite surprised at being given a limit of £125 due to having a previously poor credit rating so was quite pleased I could begin repairing it. I ordered and had delivered an average in quality chest of drawers.

I received my first statement and paid half of the balance immediately. I came to order another set of drawers (for my young daughters)and received confirmation of the order. When I looked on the account a few days later my order had been cancelled. I called to query this and the ladies in customer services couldn't see a and put me through to credit control.

I spoke to a woman in credit control who sounded like she really couldn't be bothered but told me my account was under review and to wait until my 2nd statement and order then, when asked if this would be sorted she said if my file was still the same. What does that mean, well if my file is the same I could order. I know this still makes no sense and getting anything out of them was like pulling teeth!!!

When I get my statement, I will be clearing my balance and will never use them again. I am sick of being treated like a 2nd class citizen because I have had problems in the past, if you give someone a credit limit at least give them a chance to use it and stop it when they dont pay not when they do!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit simplybe.co.uk

Traiceyanne's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

The same thing has just happened to me. I've been a customer for two years now. Have a £2000 credit limit. Needed a new laptop for my son. Ordered it. It was accepted. I checked the order status a few days later and it had been cancelled. No phone call. I rang and spoke to a very rude lady who told me the same thing as you were told.
I'm disgusted that they would treat loyal customers like this. I've always paid my bill on time every month.
Going to pay account off and close it.

simplybe.co.uk