RUBBISH Quality clothes AND somehow they opened a store card

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“RUBBISH Quality clothes AND somehow they opened a...”

Written on: 22/04/2013

SIMPLY BE..... What DISGUSTING SERVICE. I ordered items late one night, happy to pay cash for all.
They arrived and were rubbish - still all in the bag 3 months later.
I started getting loads of post fro them, which I just ignored as junk mail...
then the other day opened a letter looking like a bank, to find out that half the items were put onto a store account - that I did NOT apply for! I have no desire to have any store cards.... I do not have any others.

I rang them to be put through to a rude manager. I said I want to return all and close the account and refund me what I did pay.
As I had 'opened' the plastic on x 3 items, I can not return these... and then I will be charged £3 per item on the other goods...
The quality of the clothes is woeful, and you cant return once opening the bags that each item comes in?

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit simplybe.co.uk

Miss_Marie's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2013

It clearly says that orders act as a request to open a credit account. When you go to checkout, It asks how you would like to pay and gives you 2 options: Pay via personal account or credit/debit card. The bag it comes in clearly says, tear/cut here to open. If you open it properly, you can fold it over and selloptape it.

simplybe.co.uk