Next day delivery doesn't exist....

Lesley1210's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Next day delivery doesn't exist.... ”

Written on: 25/03/2013 by Lesley1210 (1 review written)

For the first time ever, I've dragged myself into the 21st century and placed an order online. I ordered a selection of items from Simply B - all in stock - and paid a premium for next day delivery. It's now 3 days later and no sign of my order...however it should be with me within the next 3 days = total 6 days!

The very friendly and polite customer services young lady can see no reason as to why my items haven't been dispatched.......basically they just haven't and there's nothing I can do about it. On the plus side, they should be with me within the next 3 days ...so a total of 6 days for next day delivery!

The clothes might be great, but first impressions count. I'll stick to ebay and going to the shops!

• £100