Sheer Brilliance

Stepanieb's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Sheer Brilliance”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by Stepanieb (1 review written)

I joined last year and I have to say the first time I ordered was because I was cold and I bought an electric blanket although the product at first seemed to only heat the bottom of my bed I now look forward to going to bed as the heat rises and is very addictive I payed for my item using their credit scheme and then after I payed my first 2 months my credit was increased I used it to buy home furnishings on their buy one get one free deals they have a lot of good deals just a case of looking but as it is online it is very good to do and we all like looking around after all.
I went to place an order and although I was in credit I was refused I sent them an email and they responded telling me that because of the economy I should always try to place my orders at the start of the month as orders placed in the mid to end are not approved all of the time so I ordered at the start of the next month and it was approved.

I am giving them 4 stars out of 5 as I am very happy with the product/service but I was refused because they didn't have enough money even though I was in credit.

P.s I was told I would have 17-19 days to wait the order arrived a couple of days after placing it (within 3- 4 days) at the most.

• Home Furnishing £220