Unbelievable!

baileys-coffee's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Unbelievable!”

Written on: 09/01/2013 by baileys-coffee (1 review written)

This was my first and last order with simply be. I finally found the style of jeans I was after and absolute bargain! I chose next day delivery and they were due to arrive today. I got home to find the standard card through the door from Hermes. I read on the card my package had been left on my DOORSTEP!! I looked around but couldn't see any package and my partner hadn't picked them up on his way in. I contacted simply be and wait straight to their complaints department. I was offered a standard apology and two choices, a refund or for my jeans to be sent out again. I wanted the jeans so asked if they could use a different company which they refused to do. So I've opted for the refund. Needless to say I am not a happy customer and I do feel that they could have at least tried to find a way to use a different company. Simply be need to change who they use as they are
an unreliable company.

Visit simplybe.co.uk

Blue4Bear's Response to baileys-coffee's Review

Written on: 11/04/2013

You got off lucky. My order came straight away and a cheaper, sleazier, more ill-fitting load of rags I have never seen. The few things I chose not to return are hanging in my closet, never to be worn. Also returns are very difficult with a large order...one item might have 3 different names.

simplybe.co.uk