Pleasantly Surprised!

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Written on: 10/12/2012

After reading some of the more fantastically negative reviews, I was nervous about making my order with Simplybe. It turned out however, that there were no issues with my order. I was charged the correct amount from my paypal account, and received my merchandise in 10 days. The quality of the merchandise is good, but it wouldn't be good at full price. I had a coupon code that made my deal a real bargain. The only thing I didn't care for was that, from what I read, they do a hard pull of your credit. I don't know that's a fact, but it's possible, and if factual, is pretty strange.

• A pair of casual shoes, and a pair of insulated house slippers

Visit simplybe.co.uk