Was great--now awful!

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Was great--now awful!”

Written on: 07/12/2012

Ordered a dress for a Christmas party, got a confirmation code and my paypal was debited. Ok so far? Well, no. I then got a cancellation invoice saying the order was cancelled. No one reason was offered, instead a list of half a dozen of possible reasons, which could have been anything from not in my size to my payment didn't go through. But which was it?

I sent about 5 emails asking what was going on--the payment had gone through--I checked that. Turns out, the dress was no longer in stock but do you think they bothered to reply to my emails? No.

So I eventually called the service number and a robotic woman told me to hold the line in order to have a refund processed. NO APOLOGY. The dress is no longer in their inventory--but IT IS STILL ON THE WEBSITE as available.

Don't bank on your confirmed order being actually confirmed. I'm no longer a customer, i even told her to take my name off the mailing list and she cheerfully complied. So i thanked her for her customer service >>joke<< and she didn't get the sarcasm at all!!!!

• Bespoke Border Print Dress $98.00