Learn From My Mistake

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Learn From My Mistake”

Written on: 28/11/2012

This company is a scam and I wish I'd come here and read the terrible reviews first. Their stuff is cheaply made, you'll get charged a fee by Customs, it takes forever to arrive and then if you return the items they will not refund any of your money. It's impossible to get hold of anyone by phone and they will not respond to any of my countless emails. I can honestly say this was the worst experience I've ever had and I guarantee you will bitterly regret it if you buy anything from them. Simply Be taught me a very expensive lesson and one I won't make again; from now on, if I don't know the company, then I will always look at their reviews before buying.

• bra and shoes

• A few weeks late

Visit simplybe.co.uk

Helsa's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2012

For the second time in as many months they have failed to deliver items I ordered a couple of months ago. I checked to see if the order that I was told to expect this week was on its way only to find it had been cancelled without anyone telling me. I now need to check they have reinbursed me as I have not been emailed to that effect. Absolutely useless customer service and I am now so frustrated I feel I won't use them again.

simplybe.co.uk