Buyer Beware!

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Buyer Beware!”

Written on: 24/11/2012

Just FYI....hope you are reading these reviews before you order. I'm another one who never spends money online without checking reviews and (unfortunately) did not do so before spending around $300 at Simply Be. The clothing looked great in the catalog and I have to say the quality of the fabric was nice when my shipment arrived. The design, however, on all--the jean skirt, the sweater, and the dress--was goofy to say the least (looked nothing like the pics in the catalog!!), and the tights fit but don't stay on! I wore the jean skirt (which, like the tights, falls off due to an extremely large waistline) and dropped the dress outside so I didn't try to return either of them (or the tights)--even though I'll never wear any of them again, at least not in public. I did, however, return the sweater and another item around 5-6 weeks ago (?) and still haven't received a refund. (I inquired about it twice, so far have received a response to my first inquiry and am waiting for the second response as well as my refund.) The first response said they'd refund me around 2-3 weeks ago, which hasn't happened. If they do refund me at some point, I'll report that back here, just to be fair.

Still, buyer beware.