Slow Shipping For The Few Items Not On Backorder!!

Guest's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“Slow Shipping For The Few Items Not On Backorder!!”

Written on: 23/10/2012

The shipping is VERY SLOW! You have to wait weeks for an item, if you receive it at all! The first time I tried them was almost 3 years ago and I ordered two pair of jeans. The first pair took forever to arrive and the second pair never showed up at all. My experience with customer service wasn't bad, in fact they were very polite and issued a refund relatively quickly. I'm in the US so I can kind of understand long waits, but I've ordered stuff from as far away as Japan and Thailand and receive it faster! So here I am 3 years later thinking I've given them enough time to get their sh** together; back then they hand't been shipping to the US very long. Have they shaped up?! NOPE! Not only is the shipping still slow but two-thirds of their entire stock is on backorder! I realize that of course some things sell out from time to time but they're practically out of EVERYTHING on the entire site! How do they stay in business with nothing to sell?

• clothing