HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

VeryVeryVeryUnhappy's review of Simply Be www.simplybe.co.uk

“HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 05/10/2012 by VeryVeryVeryUnhappy (1 review written)

I absolutely would NOT recommend to a friend! I would tell a friend to STAY AWAY!!!! I placed an order on 9/12/2012. I was so, so, so excited about this order as it was to be the dress I would wear at the meal portion of my wedding!!!! Anxiously anticipated delivery. After not receiving, and hearing nothing, I called the company earlier this week and was told to give them until Friday (today). Today still no package. Called and was told would have to be considered lost package, that delay could be with customs (I think NOT!!!). If I wanted to re-order the dress I could however it would take ANOTHER 10-14 BUSINESS days for it to arrive. Thought okay ... it could be here in time. When operator went to place the order the dress that I ordered is OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!

I should have checked these reviews before I placed my order. I was just so excited about this dress I jumped way to quickly. Now I have lost three weeks when I could have been/should have been dress shopping. Thank-You SimplyBe.

My recommendation to you: STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY away from this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as it would seem that my experience with them is not at all unique. I just hope for everyone else that they were not planning to wear what they ordered as part of their wedding. :(

• $260.00